Since I let the whole world know what’s on my mind, I will let the whole world know who I am, in 17 (simple/compound/compound-complex/overrun) sentences. Why 17? I was born on the 17th day of the 6th month in the Gregorian calendar. It’s also my favorite number.
1. I am a child of God; I love my Father, my brother Jesus, and my guide the Holy Spirit so much, and I love my Mama Mary too.
2. I am the eldest child, the eldest daughter, and the only daughter of my parents; I also have a brother, my only brother.
3. I will forever be a student in my whole lifetime.
4. I have a guitar, a pen, a notebook, a computer (with Internet connection), a filled bookshelf, a stage, my brain, and my fat heart for my best friends.
5. I love koalas, dogs, and dolphins. 😀
6. I could have owned a black belt in Taekwondo by now (if Dad didn’t force me to quit), and I really want to be an accomplished taekwondoka (although I practice kicking everyday).
7. I want to learn how to play the piano, violin and harp; I just don’t have the time, and I’m not good at reading notes.
8. I love food. 😀
9. I like most genres of music, because I live to love music.
10. “I can be your best friend or your worst enemy” says the actress in me.
11. I only started to take writing seriously back in my first year in high school, but I’m really hooked to it; you can’t stop me from writing.
12. I am really sensitive, but frank as well.
13. I read classic and Philippine literature (and Bong Ong too!); only a bit of “mainstream” and young adult fictional books will make me happy.
14. I know that I have the right to speak of my opinions.
15. I prefer my tea without the milk and pearls and other stuff, but I like anything with my coffee. :-bd
16. I’m the typical responsible student that her classmates always depend on; my goodness I get tired too okay.
17. Bugzy, our family’s deceased Pug and youngest member, will always be in my heart. ❤